Endorphinate AR (Anxiety Relief)
What is an endorphin? Endorphins are endogenous opioid peptides that naturally exist within the human body. The body’s own natural endorphins, as well as exogenous opioid drugs like Vicodin and Oxycontin, provide a sense of calm, comfort, well being, and pleasure.
Endorphinate® AR (Anxiety Relief) is our unique, patented formula combining the energizing effect of natural caffeine with the calming, balancing benefits of other key ingredients to help relieve emotional and physical distress, including anxiety, cravings, anger, and fatigue, and to promote calm, comfort, well-being, energy, and mental clarity
- Most people can benefit from daily use of Endorphinate® AR for
- Reduction of anxiety, anger, cravings, and addictions.
- Reduction of emotional and physical distress.
- Enhanced adaptive response to many types of stress.
- Increased calm, comfort, energy, positive mood, concentration, and well-being.
- Improved emotional, interpersonal, sexual, and mental functioning.
- Greater self-control over feelings, thoughts, behaviors, and substance use
- Some individuals report benefits within minutes, hours, and days of initial dosing.
- Others find that their benefits are experienced more slowly over the first few weeks.
- Major benefits typically continue to increase over months of daily use.
N-Acetyl Cysteine, L-Theanine (L-TeaActive), Guarana Extract (22% natural caffeine), Lemon Balm, Green Tea (99% natural caffeine), Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate (P5P), Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12.
Inactive ingredients: rice bran, ascorbyl palmitate. Vegetarian capsules: vegetable cellulose.
Suggested Use: Although many people receive the benefits they require from two capsules daily, some find that they prefer four capsules daily. Most people start with one capsule, twice daily, and then increase to two capsules, twice daily. Some people find that up to six capsules taken throughout the day provides them enhanced benefits.
Endorphinate® AR is well tolerated by most individuals. The only side effects reported (by less than 5% of respondents to our survey) were sleep-related. These concerns were resolved by using only CF in the evening. However, if you are taking other medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before Endorphinate®.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”