CBD Oil- Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract
Quicksilver Scientific’s Nanoemulsified Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil results in a rapid uptake, highly bio-available formula that achieves plasma levels more than 5 times that of other oral dosing forms. The phospholipids, inherent in the nanoemulsified formats, nourish cell membranes, promoting proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.
A THC-free, broad spectrum hemp oil extract consisting of the suite of phytocannabinoids and terpenes naturally present in hemp. We included additional beta-caryophyllene, the most common terpenoid found in Cannabis to extend the potency and action of the extract without the need for THC.
• Plasma levels more than 5 times that of other oral Hemp liquids we’ve tested
• Natural cannabinoids act as neuroprotective nutrients
• Supports nervous and immune system
• Rapid Uptake allows you to feel the effect within 5 minutes of dosing
30 ml or 50 ml
Serving Size; 2 ml(4 pumps)
Serving per Container: 25
Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (aerial parts) 21mg
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol. Vitamin E (as tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherals, Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), Natural Citrus Oils and natural flavoring
Take 4 pumps and hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Increase frequency of use if needed or as directed by a healthcare professional.Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. May be stirred into small amount of water.
For more sensitive patients or those with “toxic liver heat” including viral load such as hepatitis, must use much smaller doses such as 2 to 10 drops per dose.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult a physician before use
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult with your healthcare provider before use.
- Use within 60 days of opening
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”