Same great product as GutZyme® Assist - new name!
GutZyme® is a digestive supplement is perfect for people who have adequate HCl levels but want to maximize their absorption of fats, proteins, minerals and other nutrients. It includes all the same enzymes as the original GutZyme®, plus additional enzymes to assist the digestion of beans and other carbohydrates. You can even open up the capsules to consume since it does not contain HCl and pepsin.
GutZyme® contains additional enzymes:
- Glucoamylase helps to break down starch that occurs naturally in most vegetables Invertase is a carbohydrate-digesting enzyme that splits sucrose (common table sugar) into its component parts, glucose and fructose.
- Maltase breaks down the disaccharide maltose in to two glucose molecules, which are easily oxidized by the body for energy.
- Alpha-Galactosidase helps break down the polysaccharides and oligosaccharides found in foods that are typically more-challenging to digest such as peanuts, beans, lentils and cruciferous vegetables, such as cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli and Brussels sprouts.
- Beta-Glucanase represents a group of carbohydrate enzymes which break down glycosidic bonds within beta-glucan.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule before each meal. GutZyme® Restore contains HCL (hydrochloric acid) an important ingredient for people with low stomach acid production. GutZyme® Restore does not require refrigeration.Consult with your healthcare practitioner for your specific dosage.
- As GutZyme® has HCL (hydrochloric acid), it's not intended for babies or toddlers unless otherwise prescribed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not open the capsule, as consuming the powder directly may erode tooth enamel, cause and/or irritate the soft tissue lining of the mouth and esophagus.
- Do not take this product if you have an ulcer. If you experience any stomach upset or heartburn, discontinue use immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”