PLEO NOT (NOTAKEHL)
Manufacturer Backorder. TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE IN THE USA.
We have NotaSan which is a similar product made by SanPharma.
- For both chronic and acute bacterial infections and conditions.
- Supports temporary relief of coughs, fever, and congestion due to colds and minor respiratory infections.
- Support for both chronic and acute bacterial infections and conditions.
- Support for staph and strep infections.
Characteristics: Pleo not is produced from Penicillium chrysogenum mold fungus. It is not an antibiotic and does not produce antibiotic substances, therefore, there are no side effects which may occur during treatment with antibiotics, such as allergies, liver damages, destruction of intestinal flora and the formation of Penicillin-resistant strains.
Pencillium chrysogenum extract 1ml
Suggested use: 5 to 10 drops 2 x daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Treatment of more than 8 weeks depends on the advice of the physician or healthcare professional.
- Because of specific organic components of Pleo Not, theoretically, hypersensitivity may occur. In this case, discontinue medication and treat symptomatically.
- As with all medications and due to the variations of clinical studies, professional medical advice should be sought prior to recommending this product to women during pregnancy or breastfeeding, as well as with children.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”