If you have any questions, complaints, or concerns about privacy at www.healing4soul.com, please send a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com" data-mce-href="mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com and we will try to resolve it.
What Personal Information About Customers Does healing4soul.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your online experience at www.healing4soul.com. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way through sign-up forms or ordering forms for Healing 4 Soul products. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services and features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing your web browsing experience for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our site. We discuss cookies below in more detail.
- Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also may receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more efficiently.
What About Cookies and Other Software Items?
- Besides cookies, we may also use tiny electronic images (such as "single-pixel GIFs" or "Web beacons," collectively referred to as "web bugs"), which allow us to:
- count and recognize users;
- conduct research on behalf of some partners on their websites, and for auditing purposes;
- determine aggregate information about users, including demographic and usage information; and
- determine which email messages were opened or acted upon when we send HTML-formatted email messages (messages resembling Web pages that include graphics).
How Does Healing 4 Soul Use the Information It Receives?
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These other companies and individuals have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third parties, nor for how third parties use your private information.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Healing 4 Soul customers on behalf of HEALTH E NEWS, and other businesses. When we do this, we do not give the other businesses your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please notify healing4soul.com by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org" data-mce-href="mailto: email@example.com"> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Protection of healing4soul.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce the terms of the Legal Notices that are part of our Terms and Conditions of Use or protect the rights, property, or safety of healing4soul.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What about links on our website and related third parties?
How can I change my information?
- If you do not want to receive promotional offers, please notify healing4soul.com by sending an email to email@example.com"> firstname.lastname@example.org" data-mce-href="mailto: email@example.com"> firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can contact our Customer Service Department about other changes to your information by calling 1-949-916-9990 or by emailing email@example.com" data-mce-href="mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com
The content of HEALTH E NEWS is offered on an informational basis only. No content is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The dietary supplement products that may be offered on HEALTH E NEWS are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You should always seek the advice and guidance of a competent and qualified health professional before:
- Making any adjustment to any medication or treatment you are currently using.
- Stopping any medication or treatment you are currently using.
- Starting any new medication or treatment, whether or not it was discussed in material received from HEALTH E NEWS and its owners Healing4soul.com. Any recommendations are offered only as “general information” and not as specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problem(s), concerns and/or needs.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local health emergency service immediately. If you choose to utilize any information provided by HEALTH E NEWS or healing4soul.com, you do so solely at your own risk.
Information for Parents/Guardians
We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to become familiar with the types of content available on the Internet. Parents and guardians should regularly oversee their children's use of e-mail and other online communications and transactional features. Control tools are available from online services and software manufacturers that can help provide a safe online environment for children.
- If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child has submitted his or her personal information without your permission or consent, we will take reasonable steps to remove that information from our database at your request. To request removal of your child's information, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com" data-mce-href="mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com and be sure to include in your message the same user name, password, and email address that your child submitted. If your child has used your credit card on our web sites without your permission, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com" data-mce-href="mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com
Our Commitment To Secure The Personal Information We Collect
While we take precautions against possible breaches in our web sites and customer databases, no web site or Internet transmission is completely secure. Consequently, we cannot guaranty that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. YOUR USE OF OUR SITES AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by memorizing your password or keeping it in a safe place (separate from your account information), logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser.
Whenever you give us sensitive or confidential information (for example, credit card numbers), we will take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information by establishing a secure connection with your web browser. We employ a security technology known as a secure socket layer ("SSL") to protect the transmission of certain information to the site. Unless otherwise specified herein or on the site where you make a purchase, credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing purposes.
Personalized areas of healing4soul.com are password-protected. Only you have access to these password-protected areas. Do not share your passwords with anyone. Healing 4 Soul will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or email. If you are using a computer to which others have access, such as one in a computer lab, Internet cafe, public library, or office, always remember to log out and close your browser window when leaving our site.
Information For Persons Outside The United States
You confirm that your command and knowledge of English is sufficient to understand the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Copyright 2001-2014 Healing 4 Soul All rights reserved. HEALTH E NEWS, healing4soul.com, and all associated logos and designs and other service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of Healing 4 Soul and their respective owners.
Revised September 2014