Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutrient.
- Bioavailable: digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Beneficial: improves hair, skin, nails and joints, ligaments, tendons.
- Easy to use: soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee, smoothies and baked goods.
WHAT IS COLLAGEN
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is a primary bulding block of skin, hair, nails, bones, tendons, joints, and cartilage. It is considered the "glue that holds the body together".
WHY DO WE NEED COLLAGEN?
When we get older, the production of collagen begins to slow down and cell structures start losing their strength. Collagen provides the building blocks for skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones and joints. Supplementing with collagen is a vital way to help your body rejuvenate and stay youthful.
Nourishment from the Inside Out
Want to look and feel younger? Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body ensuring the health and vitality of your skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones and joints. Maintaining the amount of collagen promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails.
Bone and Joint Support
Collagen represents up to 90% of organic bone mass and is a major component of ligaments, joints, and tendons. Supplementing our diet to ensure that our bodies are enriched with collagen is an important key to good health and a full life.
360 Caps or 20 oz (567g) Serving Size 2 scoops
Serving per container: 14
Contains a8 of 9 Essential Amino Acids
Ingredients: Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides
Combine 1-2 scoops with 8 oz of liquid and mix thoroughly
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”