CoQ10- Q-Best 100™
Q-Best is a proprietary, crystal-free preparation of coenzyme Q10 (aka ubiquinone) that consistently has demonstrated superior absorption over other forms of CoQ10, including dry powder, oil-based soft gels, liposomes, micelles, and nanoparticle preparations.
All supplemental CoQ10 originates in a crystal (dry powder) form. However, this crystal form alone is not well absorbed because the crystals do not fully dissolve in the intestines and the body cannot absorb lipid crystals. When crystals are dissolved in a lipid-based delivery system (ie, oil-based soft gels, liposomes, micelles, and nanoparticles), absorption is improved. However, there is still partial crystallization found in these preparations.
Coenzyme Q10 functions as an intracellular antioxidant.* Due to its involvement in energy production within the cell, CoQ10 affects the function of all cells in the body, making it essential for the health of tissues and organs.* CoQ10 particularly benefits the most metabolically active cells: heart, immune system, gingiva, and gastric mucosa.* An adequate supply of intracellular CoQ10 is vital to the health of heart muscle.* CoQ10 supports normal heart rhythm and can help maintain already normal blood pressure.*
exclusive crystal-free CoQ10 for superior absorption
- proprietary formula with demonstrably better absorption over other CoQ10 forms, including dry powder, oil, nanoparticle, and liposomal preparations
- promotes normal cardiovascular function, enhances blood vessel function, and is an essential nutrient for cellular energy production*
- no chemical additives or titanium dioxide
- nearly three times better absorbed than ubiquinol
- Size: 60 Gelcaps
One Gelcap Contains:
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Total Carbohydrate 0 g
Protein 0.5 g
Coenzyme Q10 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), Purified Water, Glycerin (vegetable source), Lycopene and Turmeric (color) Gelcap, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Flaxseed Oil, Soy Monoglycerides.
Contains ingredient derived from soy (soy monoglycerides).
Take 1 gelcap one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
- This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Q-Best contains monoglycerides which are derived from soy. These monoglycerides contain no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in Q-Best.
- If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”