Ferrasorb- Iron with Cofactors
Studies indicate that combining iron with essential B vitamins and vitamin C is superior to using these nutrients individually.* Ferrasorb combines the active forms of vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), and folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) with well-absorbed iron bisglycinate – for an optimal blood-building supplement, with vitamin C added to enhance iron's absorption.*
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control center immediately.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing without consulting your healthcare provider
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”