Guna - Liver
Guna®-BDNF by GUNA Biotherapeutics is a liquid homeopathic supplement that may work to maintain healthy nerve function.†
According to proponents of glandular therapy‚ tissues from an animal, glands could potentially act to stimulate the functioning of similar glands in humans. For this reason‚, each serving of Guna®-BDNF contains a 4C dilution of a brain-derived neurotrophic factor. Markedly‚ neurotrophic factors might be involved in producing and preserving neurons‚ which are nerve cells that are responsible for transmitting electrical impulses.
As a result‚ this GUNA Biotherapeutics product may work to maintain neuroplasticity‚ which plays a key role in your brain’s ability to change and adapt; by working to strengthen connections between neurons‚ Guna®-BDNF might work to alleviate certain symptoms associated with mild memory loss as well as trouble concentrating or learning.
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email email@example.com to request a password.
1 fl oz (30 ml)
Brain-Dervied Neurotrophic Factor 4C
Inactive Ingredients: Ethyl alcohol 30%
Take 15 minutes before meals
- Adults and Children 12 years and older: 20 drops twice a day in a little water. Hold in the mouth for about 30 seconds then swallow.
- Children between 12 years and 6 years of age: 10 drops twice a day in a little water. Hold in the mouth for about 30 seconds then swallow.
- Children under 6 years: 5 drops twice a day in a glass of water.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a doctor before use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist more than 5 days.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of child
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”