Guna-Digest, a homeopathic for temporary relief of symptoms due to impaired digestion.
Guna-Digest was formulated for the temporary relief of symptoms of impaired digestion such as mild indigestion, bowel irregularity, and mild dyspepsia.
1 fl oz (30 ml)Serving Size: 20 Drops
- Container Size: 30 ml / 1 oz.
- Product Contains:
- Abortanum 1X HPUS
- Amylase Pancreatic 2X
- Angelica archangelica 1X HPUS
- Anisum 1X HPUS
- Ascorbic acid 2X
- Colocynthis 3X 10X 30X 200X HPUS
- Diencephalon 3X 6X 12X
- Duodenum, Porcine 6X 8X 12X
- Gal bladder 6X 8X 12X
- Gentiana lutea 1X HPUS
- Hepar 6X 8X 12X HPUS
- Lipase enzyme 2X
- Melatonin 4C
- Niacin 2X
- Nux vomica 3X 10X 15X 30X 200X 1000X HPUS
- Pancreas 6X 8X 12X HPUS
- Pylorus 6X 8X 12X
- Serotonin 6X
- Thiaminum hydrochloricum 4X HPUS
- Trypsin 2X
- Tryptophan 6X
Inactive Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 30%.
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
To relieve symptoms, take 15 minutes before meals:
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 drops, in a bit of water, twice daily or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Children between 12 years and 6 years of age: 10 drops in a bit of water, twice daily or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Children under 6 years: 5 drops in a glass of water, twice daily or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare provider before using this or any other product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”