Hormone regulation and hormonal balance can affect every system and organ in the body. A hormonal imbalance in the female hormonal system can result in various symptoms including discomfort, low libido, a lack of sexual desire, discomfort during sexual intercourse, and a decrease in sexual arousal.
Balancing the hormones within the body can help to provide temporary relief for some of these symptoms. There are a number of different homeopathic remedies that can help to balance the hormonal system and help to support optimal female sexual health.
The GUNA-Venus Five formula by GUNA Biotherapeutics combines numerous homeopathic remedies specifically formulated to help offer temporary relief from the symptoms that occur as a result of hormonal imbalances in women.
For the temporary relief of symptoms related to low or absent libido such as
- Lack of sexual desire
- Decreased sexual arousal
- Discomfort during sex
- Vaginal Dryness
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email email@example.com to request a password
Globules for oral use
Five 6 tube boxes
- Agnus castus (Agn) 4X
- ACTH 6X
- Aletris farinosa (Alet) 4X
- Alpha-Lipoicum acidum 4X
- Cuprum metallicum (Cupr) 4X
- Cyclamen europaeum 4X
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa) 4X
- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) 6X
- Follicle stimulating hormone 6x
- Folate (folic acid) 4X
- Gossypium Herbaceum (Goss) 4X
- Hydroquinone 4X
- Hypophysis Suis 6X
- Hypothalamus 6X
- Interleukin 2 4C
- Lycopodium Clavatum (Lyc) 30X
- Oophorinum 6X
- Sepia (Sep) 12X,30X,200X
- Serotonin 6X
- Spleen Tissue 6X
- Succinicum Acidum 4X
- Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) 4X
- Zincum Metallicum 4X
Inactive Ingredients: Sucrose
Adults 18 years and older: 1 dose a day (preferably in the evening) on an empty stomach, for 2 months. Pour the entire content of the tube under the tongue and let dissolve.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms of lack of sexual desire, decreased sexual arousal, discomfort during sex, vaginal dryness persists more than 5 days.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a doctor before use.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”