GutPro formula is available in powder and capsules.
GutPro Powder Description:
All probiotics recognize that a healthy, balanced digestive system is crucial to a healthy life. And that's all good. Unfortunately most people are not aware that additives in some probiotics can actually prevent the very health they are designed to support. That's why we created GutPro™ probiotic powder.
Custom probiotic formula
GutPro formula is designed to provide essential elements for digestive health, without certain bacteria strains and additives that can irritate some people. This makes GutPro™ the right choice for people with sensitive digestive systems... or for anyone who wants to improve their digestive health, in a way that is kind to the gut.
GutPro's™ unique custom probiotic formula is based on extensive research gathered from communities with a vested interest in improving gut health.
- GAPS Diet (Gut and Psychology Syndrome)
- Body Ecology Diet
- Gluten Free / Casein Free / Soy Free (GFCFSF)
- Autism / PDD-NOS
- PANDAS, PANS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal infections)
NOTE: WHILE GUTPRO™ WAS DESIGNED BASED ON FEEDBACK FROM THE ABOVE COMMUNITIES, WE DO NOT IMPLY THAT IT IS DESIGNED TO TREAT ANY SPECIFIC MEDICAL CONDITION, NOR DO WE IMPLY THAT IT IS "COMPLIANT" WITH A SPECIFIC DIET.
Everything you want in a probiotic
- As many friendly probiotic bacteria strains as possible
- Therapeutic potency
- Guaranteed potency (strains are freeze dried and kept refrigerated)
- Made in the USA Made In The USA
Unlike other probotics, GutPro™ is free of unwanted additives
- No allergens (e.g. dairy, corn, soy, gluten. GutPro probiotic™ is produced on a non-dairy, non-soy vegetarian culture)
- No fillers or excipients (e.g. inulin, cellulose, maltodextrin, FOS)
- No strains that are reported to cause reactions (e.g. streptococcus thermophilus, etc)
- No strains that contribute to d-lactic acidosis (e.g. l-acidophilus, etc)
- No unnecessary ingredients (e.g. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide)
Clinically documented effectiveness
- All probiotics used in organic 3 formulations have been thoroughly researched and documented
- Human-compatible species of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- Colonizing and transient species with documented benefit
- Avoidance of spore-forming species
The perfect balance of L-lactate and D-lactate
Some people think that probiotics that contain any D-lactate producing strains can cause acidosis. This is too simplistic of an explanation. Click here to find out more about d-lactate free probiotics. Together, the eight strains in GutPro™ custom probiotic, along with a proper diet, may be an effective way to correct gut dysbiosis and reverse acidosis.
Exclusive GutPro™ 8 strain formula
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium lactis
GutPro™ Powder: Each bottle contains: 30 grams. Serving Size: 1/32 tsp, which provides 25+ Billion CFUs. Servings per Bottle: 230 servings
Ingredients: Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis.
Other Ingredients: None.
1/32 tsp = 25 Billion CFUs (230 servings)
1/64 tsp = 12.5 Billion CFUs (460 servings)
(only under direct supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner)
1/4 tsp = 200 Billion CFUs (28 servings)
1/8 tsp = 100 Billion CFUs (57 servings)
1/16 tsp = 50 Billion CFUs (115 servings)
GutPro Capsules Description:
Great for people who do not need the concentrated formula that is in GutPro™ Powder or for those that find capsules more convenient. Please note that the capsules contain two additional ingredients that are required for the encapsulation process: cellulose and the amino acid L-leucine. Since we are unable to provide a capsule without added ingredients, we chose the two that discriminating consumers preferred most. We did not want to use maltodextrin or magnesium stearate, both of which are commonly found in popular probiotic supplements.
Each bottle contains: 120 capsules, 5 billion CFUs per capsule.
Suggested Use: Adults: 2 capsules daily; Children: 1 capsule daily
Note: L-leucine has a bitter taste. Please do not open the capsule to consume.
Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarius.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and L-leucine.
Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Recommended Dosage: Since every individual is unique so is their supplemental needs. Please consult your healthcare practitioner for the right dosage for your particular need.