Same great product as GutZyme® Assist - new name!
GutZyme® is a digestive supplement is perfect for people who have adequate HCl levels but want to maximize their absorption of fats, proteins, minerals and other nutrients. It includes all the same enzymes as the original GutZyme®, plus additional enzymes to assist the digestion of beans and other carbohydrates. You can even open up the capsules to consume since it does not contain HCl and pepsin.
GutZyme® contains additional enzymes:
- Glucoamylase helps to break down starch that occurs naturally in most vegetables Invertase is a carbohydrate-digesting enzyme that splits sucrose (common table sugar) into its component parts, glucose and fructose.
- Maltase breaks down the disaccharide maltose in to two glucose molecules, which are easily oxidized by the body for energy.
- Alpha-Galactosidase helps break down the polysaccharides and oligosaccharides found in foods that are typically more-challenging to digest such as peanuts, beans, lentils and cruciferous vegetables, such as cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli and Brussels sprouts.
- Beta-Glucanase represents a group of carbohydrate enzymes which break down glycosidic bonds within beta-glucan.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule before each meal. For children and sensitive adults, a smaller dose may be obtained by pulling apart the capsule and taking a portion of the contents. GutZyme® Assist does not require refrigeration.
- GutZyme® Assist is not recommended for children under the age of 3 unless otherwise prescribed by a physician.
- For toddlers and sensitive adults, a smaller dose may be obtained by pulling apart the capsule, taking a small portion of the contents and mixing with food.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”