Montiff Amino Starter
Amino Starter by Montiff is a natural amino acids supplement that contains a proprietary blend of L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, L-Alanine, L-Glutamine, and Glycine that offer a host of unique benefits. No one can underestimate the importance of amino acids in the body and Amino Starter offers a great start.
Amino Starter dissolves easily in cold water or fruit juice and is highly stable when kept refrigerated. Because of its solubility, it is the ideal nutrient of choice.
Recommended for Enhancing Structure and Function Related to Nutritional Needs and Deficiencies Pertaining to:
- Helping to maintain proper gastrointestinal function
- Aid in the repair of Mucosa
- Helping to maintain muscle mass
- Stimulating muscle protein
- Helping to improve immune functions
- Helping to maintain and protect liver function i.e., synthesis of glutathione
- Helping in the regeneration of the liver
- Helping to permit a reduction in the length of hospital stays
Glutamine is a regulator of protein, fatty acid, and glycogen metabolism. Alanine and Glutamine are the primary glycogenic amino acids that regulate gluconeogenesis (carbohydrate/sugar formation) in the liver.
3.53 fl oz (100 grams)
Proprietary Blend of
Suggested Use: Mix one scoop (approximately two grams) with 9oz of cold water or fruit juice drink throughout the day. Drink 1-3 bottles, three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional. (A vitamin/mineral formula is recommended when taking amino acid formulations). A mixed portion may be refrigerated, but do not refrigerate powder.
- Consult a healthcare professional if taking SSRI or prescription medications which involve serotonin or chemistry catecholamine.
- Not recommended for individuals suffering from GERDS.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”