Mucus Relief (BHI)
For the temporary relief of minor chest congestion and cough due to mucus build-up
• Chest Congestion
• Mucus Build-up
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 100
Each tablet contains: Antimonium tartaricum 5X, *Belladonna 6X, *Bryonia alba 6X, *Hepatica triloba 6X, *Hyoscyamus niger 5X, *Ipecacuanha 6X, *Lobelia inflata 4X, *Pertussinum 30X, *Sticta pulmonaria 5X 33.3 mg each. Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Magnesium stearate
At first sign of symptoms: Adults and children 4 years and older: 1 tablet every 1/2 to 1 hour until symptoms lessen, then continue with standard dosage. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Standard dosage: Adults and children 4 years and older: 3 tablets per day, taking 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. For children under 4, consult your health professional. Allow tablets to dissolve completely in the mouth, do not swallow.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use this product only if imprinted shrink seal around neck and cap is intact.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature.
- Protect from light and moisture.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”