Nausea Relief (BHI)
For the temporary relief of minor nausea, vomiting, indigestion
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 100
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains: *Anacardium orientale 6X, Argentum nitricum 8X, *Carbo vegetabilis 12X, *Ipecacuanha 6X, *Iodium 12X, *Robinia pseudoacacia 10X, *Sepia 30X 42.9 mg each.* Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Magnesium stearate
At first sign of symptoms: Adults: 1 tablet every 1/2 to 1 hour until symptoms lessen, then continue with standard dosage. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Standard dosage: Adults: 3 tablets per day, taking 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. For children under 18, consult your health professional. Allow tablets to dissolve completely in the mouth, do not swallow.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use this product only if imprinted shrink seal around neck and cap is intact.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature.
- Protect from light and moisture.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”