NDF Plus (Organic)
NDF Plus® (Gentle Heavy Metal & Chemical Detoxifier) safely removes toxic heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, organochlorides and BPA while balancing nutrient and mineral levels. NDF Plus® is a gentle detoxifying formula for sensitive individuals with assimilation, immune and/or digestive issues.
- Improves memory and immune function
- Inhibits excessive histamine response
- Eliminates brain fog
- Increases vitality, energy & focus
- Improves tolerance of environment
- Removes toxic metals including lead, mercury, arsenic, uranium, thallium, cadmium, antimony and aluminum.
- Removes chemicals and pesticides including Lindane, dioxin, BPA, phthalates, and chlorine.
- Binds to endotoxins and exotoxins.
- Balances essential nutrients as it contains naturally occurring amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Provides natural occurring fulvic acid, antioxidant and free-radical scavenger, serving to balance cell life.
1oz, 2oz, 4oz
Micronized Yaeyama Chlorella, Organic Cilantro, PolyFlor™ cell wall lysates of: L. rhamnosus, B. bifidum, L. acidophilus, B. infantis, B. longum, L. thermophilus, L. plantarum, L. salivarius, L. reuteri, L. casei, L. bulgaricus, and L. acidophilus DDS-1, Agaricus Blazei mushroom, Reishi mushroom, Cordyceps mushroom, Horsetail herb and Milk thistle seeds. Other Ingredients: Deionized water and gluten-free grain alcohol (20% by volume). Made with organic ingredients.
Adults: 3 - 6 drops in 6 - 8 oz of filtered water twice (2x) a day. Increase intake by 6 drops every other day until intake is 52 drops twice (2x) a day. Stay hydrated with lemon and water. Ensure bowels are moving daily.
Children & Sensitive Individuals: Start with 1 drop per day in 4 - 6 ounces of filtered water or juice once (1x) a day in the morning. Increase by 1 drop every 3 - 4 days, as tolerated. Work up to 26 drops twice (2x) a day.
To avoid harmful side effects of chlorine: Take 3 - 4 drops prior to and/or after swimming.
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Storage: Store in a cupboard. No refrigeration necessary.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”