Niacin (B3) Niacinamide
The B vitamin niacinamide, also known as nicotinamide, is one form of vitamin B3. It acts as an antioxidant, inhibiting free radical formation, and has been shown to promote pancreatic beta-cell regeneration.* Niacinamide has been found to stimulate GABA (an inhibitory neurotransmitter) receptors without binding to the receptor sites, thus creating a sedative-like effect.* High amounts of niacinamide have been documented as being beneficial in protecting joint cartilage cells.* Niacinamide has also been used in support of several dermatological conditions.*
For cellular protection and antioxidant support*
- Supports joint and skin health*
- A non-flushing form of vitamin B3
- Niacinamide is yeast free
- Without preservatives, magnesium stearate, or other lubricants and diluents
- Made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability
180 Vegetarian Capsules
One Capsule Contains:
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 500 mg.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
- This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”