Olive Young Shoot- Phytogen
The Olive plant originated in Asia before spreading to Greece and across the European continent. The olive branch graciously became known as the universal symbol of peace, tranquility, and prosperity and was crowned on the heads of youthful victorious Olympians.
The Olive itself is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids and contains oleic acid. This fatty acid is an excellent remedy in the preservation of arterial suppleness on the arterial terrain in both the cerebral and cardiovascular spheres. It is helpful in supporting cardiovascular and nervous system health.
Serving Size: 10 Drops (0.28 ml)
Servings Per Container: about 53
Amount per Serving:
- Olive (Olea europaea) 0.28 ml
Young Shoot Extract (1:20)
- 14 mg Dried Equivalent
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, ethanol (grain), glycerin
Suggested Use: Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 10 drops once daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children
- if you have any existing medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”