OptiMag Neuro- Mixed Berry Flavor
OptiMag® Neuro features the only form of magnesium proven in animal studies to cross the blood-brain barrier. Boosting the brain’s magnesium level is vital to healthy cognition, which includes long- and short-term memory, learning, stress management, and sleep.
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password.
- Supports Healthy Brain Magnesium Levels*
- Supports Healthy Synapse Number and Function*
- Supports Cognitive Health*
- Supports Stress Management, Sleep Quality, and a Healthy Mood*
- Helps Ensure an Optimal Magnesium Intake for Overall Health*
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (about 2.5 g)
Serving Per Container: 30
2.64 oz (75g)
Total Carbohydrate 2 g
Magnesium (as Albion® di-magnesium malate, Magtein™ magnesium
L-threonate, and TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate)
Magtein™ (magnesium L-threonate) 1 g
Other Ingredients: Citric acid, malic acid, natural flavors (no MSG), stevia leaf extract, and anthocyanin extract (color).
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Dissolve one level scoop in 4 oz water or adjust amount of water to desired sweetness. First week: one serving per day immediately before dinner or one hour before bedtime. Thereafter: one serving during the day, preferably mid-afternoon, and a second serving before bedtime; or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”