Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a naturally occurring phospholipid. Like other phospholipids, PS is a critical component of cell membranes, and it is found in high concentrations in the brain and nervous tissues, primarily in the cell membranes of neurons.
Research shows that phosphatidylserine supplementation can:
- Promote cognitive function and mental sharpness*
- Support a healthy endocrine response to mental stress*
- Help improve exercise capacity*
Unlike other forms of PS, Integrative Therapeutics's Phosphatidylserine is derived from sunflower oil and is 100% soy-free. While most of the clinical research has utilized either soybean-derived or bovine-sourced phosphatidylserine, PS from sunflower oil is chemically indistinguishable from soy or bovine-sourced oils. This makes it an ideal option for those who wish to avoid soy-based or bovine-derived PS alternatives.
medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, modified sunflower lecithin, purified water, preservatives to maintain freshness (ascorbyl palmitate and mixed tocopherols)
Phosphatidylserine Does Not Contain
- Dairy Products
- Artificial Colors
Adults take 1 softgel three times daily for one month, then 2 times daily thereafter, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not chew. Best results are obtained with continuous use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”