PLEO MUC (MUCOKEHL) EYE DROPS
THIS PRODUCT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE.
WE NOW HAVE SIMILAR PRODUCT AVAILABLE , SYMBIO MUC , MANUFACTURED BY SYMBIOPATHIC.
Follow the link to see the product
Pleo Muc (Mucokehl) Eye Drops are used for relief of dry and irritated eyes, including burning, stinging and itching due to air pollutants (smog or pollen), chlorinated water or foreign materials. In Germany, these eye drops are used to address circulatory and congestive conditions of the eye, with clinical studies showing successful results in cases of conjunctivitis, cataracts, glaucoma, and dry eye syndrome. They are preservative free and safe to use with contact lenses.
Indicated for conditions of the eye including:
Suitable for vegetarians.
Suggested Use: Follow the dosage for indicated use
General use: 1 drop in each eye 2 times a day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Conjunctivitis: 1 drop several times daily into the affected eye, and also treat the other eye if it is necessary.
Dry Eye Syndrome: 1 drop twice daily into both eyes, preferably in the morning and in the evening.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional,
- if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- No preservatives
- can be used with contact lenses
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of container to any surface and replace cap after use.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”