Natural support for muscle pain and fatigue after exercise.
The normal experience of exercise can include muscle aches and minor pains. This supplement is a highly effective formulation with enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and herbs designed to promote overall wellness for oxidative stress and is especially beneficial for supporting muscle pain and fatigue after exercise.
- Antioxidant Support. This formula contains the antioxidants Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, and
- Selenium. Also includes a comprehensive AntiOx™ blend to scavenge and correct oxidized molecules, helping prevent free radical damage in the body.
- Natural Ingredients. Rutin, turmeric, quercetin, and hesperidin are key ingredients in this natural formula.
- Enzyme Blend. The GI stable and functional, pH balanced proteolytic enzymes in Protease IFC™ have been proven to improve muscle performance which may reduce the amount of time involved in and enhance the overall results of exercise activities. This proprietary blend includes bromelain and papain, known for their ability to provide additional proteolytic activity.
Health Benefits: Transformation's Professional Protocol Protease IFC™ is a unique proprietary formulation of active proteolytic enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and herbs designed to support a healthy muscular system.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 120
Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene) 7,900 IU
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 9 mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 2 IU
Zinc (as zinc citrate) 0.5 mg
Selenium (as selenium citrate) 16 mcg
TzymeTM Protease Blend 182 mg
(proteases, bromelain, papain) (58,359 HUT) (3,108,000 FCCPU)
TzymeTM AntiOx Blend 272 mg
(Kelp, Irish moss, Rutin, Grape seed extract, Quercetin, Alpha-lipoic acid, Citrus bioflavonoid complex, Rosehips (fruit), SOD, Hesperidin complex, Tumeric root, L-glutathione, Asian ginseng (root), Eleuthero (root), CoQ10, Gingko Biloba leaf, Green tea extract, Catalase, Flaxseed, Gingko Biloba leaf extract, Lycopene, Lutein)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, water, calcium citrate
Enzyme activity is measured in Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) units. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Tzyme™ is a trademark of Transformation Enzyme Corp. This proprietary blend of highly active, functional, pH balanced, and GI tract stable enzymes is formulated to enhance the digestive process and impart systemic benefits.*
Suggested Use: One (1) capsule 3 times a day taken on an empty stomach. Contents may be removed from capsule and taken by spoon immediately after mixing with a small amount of tepid water. Usage may be increased according to need or as directed by health care practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional,
- if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”