Silver Fir Young Shoot- Phytogen
Silver Fir is a delicate pine tree. It grows slowly in rich silicic soil under the shelter of surrounding conifers for the protection they offer to facilitate its growth. Through this doctrine of signatures, it is evident how this plant species becomes relevant in facilitating the growth of children with the strong mineralization aspects required to sustain healthy development.
The Silver Fir species also has great regenerative properties. When combined with Dog Rose and Silver Birch their unique synergy combines together for the non-suppressive resolution and treatment of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Childhood Rhinopharyngitis
- Children’s Throat Infections
Serving Size: 10 Drops (0.28 ml) 0.5 fl oz
Servings Per Container: about 53
Amount per Serving:
- Silver Fir (Abies alba) Young Shoot Extract (1:20)... 0.028 ml
1.4 mg Dried Equivalent
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, ethanol (grain), glycerin
Suggested Use: Adults and Children (over 12 years) : Take 10 drops once daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Invert bottle to 45° and shake lightly allowing drops to fall directly into mouth or in 7 ml (¼ oz.) of water.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional,
- if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”