TRIFAL- Ayurvedic Digestive Support
Ayurvedic Digestive Support
TRIFAL™ is a combination of three herbs – Terminalia chebula(Haritaki), Terminalia belerica (Bahera), and Emblica officinalis(AMLAOXY®). This combination is referred to in almost every Ayurvedic textbook and is considered to be adaptogenic. This combination has synergistic action, and provides digestive and elimination support. It is also considered to have antioxidant properties. Terminalia chebula contributes tannins, amino acids, succinic acid, and beta-sitosterol. Emblica officinalis supports the immune system and is one of the best known sources of ascorbinogen. Trifal™ has bowel-regulating properties and is excellent for relief of occasional constipation, while aiding both digestion and elimination. The herbal combination in Trifal has long been considered a secret of longevity and robust health in Ayurvedic practice. Triphala has also been used in Ayurveda to promote healthy eyes.
- Deeply nourishing digestive aid
- Promotes resilience, longevity, and health
- Balancing, bowel-regulating properties
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Aids digestion and elimination
1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Quality Assurance Tamper-resistant package.
- Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”