UPELVA spag. drops – For treatment of painful menstruation, breast swelling, danger of prolapse, leucorrhea and other symptoms
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email email@example.com to request a password.
- Painful menstruation.
- Pelvic floor blood stagnation disorders.
1.7 fl oz (50 ml) drops
Ingredients: Cyclamen europaeum 3X, Datura stramonium 10X, Delphinium staphysagria 4X, Helonias dioica 4X, Hyperium perforatum 2X, Kalium carbonicum 4X, Xanthoxylum fraxinium 3X, Viburnum opulus 1X
½ teaspoon taken as needed for dysmenorrheal.
¼ to ½ teaspoon taken 2 or 3 times per day for cleansing pelvic floor.
Duration of Use:
- Acute use in dysmenorrhea.
- Cleansing protocols generally used for 4 to 8 weeks.
Combines well with:
Clauparest for pelvic floor blood stasis.
Itires for pelvic floor lymphatic stasis.
Mucor and Aspergillus suppositories.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”