Zeel Arthritis Pain Relief
Zeel comp. is made of an optimal combination of natural ingredients intended to relieve pain associated with arthritis and/or arthritic conditions, control inflammation and reduce stiffness, improving joint mobility.
- Clinically proven effective in long-term treatments.
- Worldwide therapeutic use for over 13 years.
- Very well tolerated (no known renal, gastric, central nervous system or cardiovascular side effects).
- Suitable for patients of all ages.
- No known interactions with other prescription or natural medications.
- Alternative to NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as diclofenac and COX-2 inhibitors (Vioxx® and Celebrex®) in mild to moderate cases.
Serving size: 1 tablet
Ingredients: : Extractum (1:10) cartilaginis suis, Extractum (1:10) funiculiumbilicalis suis, Extractum (1:10) embryonissuis, Extractum (1:10) placentaesuis 0.3 μg each; Rhus toxicodendron Ø 0.108 mg, Extr. flor. Arnicae (spir. fld. 1:1) 0.06 mg; Solanum dulcamara Ø 3 μg; Symphytum officinale Ø 0.03 μg; Sanguinaria canadensis Ø 4.5 μg; Sulfur Ø 5.4 μg; Acidum silicicum colloidale 3 ng; Nadidum, Coenzyme A, Acidum alpha-liponicum, Natrium diethyloxalaceticum 0.03 ng each.
Suggested Use: In general 1 tablet to be dissolved in the mouth 3 times daily.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing without consulting your health care professional,
- Do not use if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”