Zeel Arthritis Pain Relief
Zeel comp. is made of an optimal combination of natural ingredients intended to relieve pain associated with arthritic and/or arthrosic conditions, control inflammation and reduce stiffness, improving joint mobility.
- Clinically proven effective in long-term treatments.
- Worldwide therapeutic use for over 13 years.
- Very well tolerated (no known renal, gastric, central nervous system or cardiovascular side effects).
- Suitable for patients of all ages.
- No known interactions with other prescription or natural medications.
- Alternative to NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as diclofenac and COX-2 inhibitors (Vioxx® and Celebrex®) in mild to moderate cases.
Drinkable ampoules: 1 ampoule (2.0 ml) contains: medicinal ingredients: Rhus toxicodendron D4 10 mg; Arnica montana D4 2 mg; Dulcamara D4 1 mg; Sanguinaria canadensis D4 1 mg; Sulfur D10 3 mg. Non-medicinal ingredients: sodium chloride, purified water.
Drinkable ampoules: adults, 12 years and older, in general, 1 ampoule (2.0 ml) once daily. Otherwise, use as directed by a homeopathic practitioner or physician. Pour in a small quantity of water, sip slowly and keep in mouth before swallowing.