ZELLULISAN Ointment (Pekana)
his homeopathic ointment is very effective in treating acute and chronic tendinitis.*
Weakness in the connective tissue, poor nutrition and a lack of exercise can cause toxic waste deposits to build up, particularly in the arms and legs in many women. Although initially a cosmetic problem (cellulite), this condition is also a sign of lymphatic stagnation and blocked excretion processes.*
- Lubricant for Chinese cupping and gua sha scraping.
- Toxic accumulations in subcutaneous fat.
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password.
3.5 oz (100g) ointment
- Spagyric and/or homeopathic preparations of:
- Aesculus hippocastanum 4X
- Arnica montana 8X
- Betula folium 8X
- Hedera helix 6X
- Ledum palustre 3X
- Meliotus officinalis 4X
- Rhus toxicodendron 8X
- Sulfur 15X
Suggested Use: Use enough to moisten skin 2 times per day.
Duration of Use: Until inflammation resolved.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing without consulting your health care professional,
- Do not use if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”