- Arnica montana 3X (microcirculation)
- Ledum 3X (uric deposits)
- Rhus toxicodendron 6X (stagnation of fluids)
- Sulfur 15X (connective tissue deposits)
- Aesculus hippocastanum 1X (venous blockages)
- Betula alba 1X (excretion, diuretic)
- Hedera helix 1X (rheumatic conditions, provides iodine)
- Melilotus officinalis 1X (venous stases)
Lubricant for Chinese cupping and gua sha scraping.
Toxic accumulations in subcutaneous fat.
Use enough to moisten skin 2 times per day.
Duration of Use:
Until inflammation resolved.
Combines well with:Alternate with Inflamyar in chronic tendonitis and other connective tissue inflammations. Zellulisan sometimes works better alternated with Inflamyar rather than mixing the 2 remedies together.X