- Those who may need Anacardium have a type of nervous dyspepsia, relieved by food
- impaired memory, depression, and irritability
- diminution of senses (smell, sight, hearing)
- Intermittency of symptoms. Fear of examination in students
- Weakening of all senses, sight, hearing, etc….
- Aversion to work; lacks self-confidence
- irresistible desire to swear and curse
- Sensation of a plugin various parts-eyes, rectum, bladder, etc….
- Anacardium is also a great remedy for Poison-Oak
- Those needing this remedy may have fixed ideas. Hallucinations; thinks he is possessed of two persons or wills
- Anxiety when walking, as if pursued
- Profound melancholy and hypochondriasis,with tendency to use violent language
- Brain-fag. Impaired memory. Absent mindedness
- Very easily offended
- Malicious; seems bent on wickedness
- Lack of confidence in himself or others
- Clairaudient, hears voices far away or of the dead
While the above self-limiting, acute complaints are suitable for home treatment with Anacardium, see your healthcare provider if your symptoms worsen or fail to improve. Anacardium is also useful for a range of chronic or persistent complaints not listed; these are best managed by a qualified homeopath for good results.
Dosage Instructions (suitable for babies to adults)
Take 3-5 Pellets of the remedy every 1 hour to 4 hours (1 hour for intense symptoms, 4 hours for milder ones). Once an improvement is noticed, stop dosing and repeat the remedy only if symptoms return. If there is no improvement at all by three doses, choose a different remedy or seek professional guidance.