- Those who may need Anacardium have a type of nervous dyspepsia, relieved by food
- impaired memory, depression, and irritability
- diminution of senses (smell, sight, hearing)
- Intermittency of symptoms. Fear of examination in students
- A weakening of all senses, sight, hearing, etc….
- Aversion to work; lacks self-confidence
- irresistible desire to swear and curse
- A sensation of a plugin various parts-eyes, rectum, bladder, etc….
- Anacardium is also a great remedy for Poison-Oak
- Those needing this remedy may have fixed ideas. Hallucinations; thinks he is possessed of two persons or wills
- Anxiety when walking, as if pursued
- Profound melancholy and hypochondriasis, with tendency to use violent language
- Brain-fag. Impaired memory. Absent-mindedness
- Very easily offended
- Malicious; seems bent on wickedness
- Lack of confidence in himself or others
- Clairaudient, hears voices far away or from the dead
This homeopathic remedy is made from a plant called the marking nut tree.
Serving Size 3 Pellets
Servings per Container 30
- Anacardium Orientale [HPUS]*
*The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Sucrose
Does not contain any fillers or excipients, corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, peanuts, rice, shellfish, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
SUGGESTED USE: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: As a dietary supplement dissolve 3 Pellets 3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Stop to use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ask a health professional before use.
While the above self-limiting, acute complaints are suitable for home treatment with Anacardium, see your healthcare provider if your symptoms worsen or fail to improve. Anacardium is also useful for a range of chronic or persistent complaints not listed; these are best managed by a qualified homeopath for good results.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”