Apis mellifica (Apis.)
Apis treats symptoms similar to those of a bee sting – swelling, burning, prickling, stinging, and redness. They may be from a bite, sting, allergic reaction, or joint inflammation and are relieved by cold applications and worsened by warmth or pressure. The sufferer is often thirstless, restless, and possibly awkward or clumsy.
- Rapid swelling with itching, stinging, pricking pains.
- Pains in swellings better for cold applications and worse for heat.
- Pink, waxy, transparent swellings.
- Elevated, white wheels / hives / urticaria
- Nettle-type rash.
- Swollen lips and tongue.
- Rapid doses of Apis can be given during severe allergic reactions or anaphylactic shock when there is rapid swelling and difficulty breathing while seeking or waiting for emergency help
This homeopathic remedy is made from the common honey bee.
Serving Size 3 Pellets
Servings per Container 30
Active Ingredient: Apis mellifica [HPUS]
*The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Sucrose
SUGGESTED USE: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: As a dietary supplement dissolve 3 Pellets 3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- ·Stop to use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen
- ·If pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ·Always consult with your healthcare provider before use.
Does not contain any fillers or excipients, corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, peanuts, rice, shellfish, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
While the above self-limiting, acute complaints are suitable for home treatment with Apis, see your healthcare provider if your symptoms worsen or fail to improve. Apis is also useful for a range of chronic or persistent complaints not listed, which is best managed by a qualified homeopath or a healthcare provider for best results.
Additional InformationStore in a cool, dry place.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”