- For treatment of nausea, abdominal cramping and symptoms of colitis.
- Acute gastroenteritis with cramping.
- Can be used in combination with other remedies for chronic irritable bowel syndrome.
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password.
1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Ingredients: Colocynthis 4X, Podophyllum peltatum 4X, Veratrum album 4X, Artemisia abrotanum MT, Cynara scolymnus MT, Potentilla anserine MT
Inactive Ingredients: 21% alcohol by volume
Suggested Use: 20 to 30 drops per dose
For acute conditions: use dose as often as necessary to control symptoms, often beginning at 15 to 20 minute intervals. Once improvement has been seen, continue with 1 dose every 2 to 4 hours until condition is resolved.
For chronic conditions: take with other remedies 2 or 3 times per day.
Duration of Use:
Acute use is for hours or a few days, until symptoms have been resolved.
Chronic use in the context of a protocol for irritable bowel syndrome or GERD will be for the length of that protocol, generally 4 to 8 weeks in duration.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”