apo-INFEKT spag. drops - For treatment of general bacterial and viral infections. This biological antimicrobial medication also stimulates the immune system to eliminate pathogens and toxins that can block proper metabolism. Its antibacterial qualities are essential for treatment of acute infections of the intestines, bladder, kidneys, bronchials and other organs. All pus-producing infections, such as bronchitis, tonsillitis and otitis media indicate the need for apo-INFEKT drops, which also stimulate the lymphatic system and treat accompanying fever and weakness. Increasingly resistant microbes make this medication extremely important.
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password.
- Assists body in overcoming viral and bacterial infections.
- Prevents residual infection from damaging lymphatic structures.
- Prevents and helps recover from mitochondrial poisoning by microbial toxins.
1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Ingredients: Ailanthus altissima 3X, Argenticum nitricum 6X, Cinchona succirubra 8X, Echinacea angustifolia 12X, Lachesis muta 12X, Marrubium vulgare 6X, Nasturtium officinale 6X, Vincetoxicum hirundinaria 6X
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon taken 2 to 6 times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Duration of Use:
Use for the duration of an acute infection, then continue for 7 to 10 days afterward.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”