apo Pulm (Pekana)
apo-PULM expectorant syrup - For treatment of bronchial infections and congestion with thick, difficult to expectorate mucus such as bronchitis, pneumonia, emphysema, dry coughs and rhinitis with watery secretion. This preparation reduces irritation and promotes expectoration of mucus that obstructs the breathing passageways.
The combination of apo-PULM expectorant syrup with other suggested PEKANA medications can help ensure that severe respiratory tract infections are healed quickly
- Phlegm accompanying upper respiratory infection.
- Reactive airway with cough following URI or exposure to airborne irritants.
- Prevents URI from descending into chest.
- Moistens and soothes the airway and tonifies lung Qi.
250 ml Expectorant syrup
Ingredients: Allium cepa 4X, Bryonia cretica 4X, Hyoscyamus niger 8X, Kalium stibyltartricum 6X, Phosphorus 10X, Pulmonaria officinalis 4X, Senega 4X
1 teaspoon per dose taken full strength without dilution in water. Use as needed, up to 6 or 8 times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider
Duration of Use:
Use during URI until phlegm is resolved.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”