BRONCHI-PERTU spag. syrup - For treatment of asthma, whooping cough, laryngitis, coughs with stabbing pains and emphysema. This medication loosens mucous membrane congestion, eliminates accompanying spasms and stimulates excretion of toxins that cause symptoms such as dry cough with stabbing pains and pus, emphysema and headaches.
- Irritation of the airway with excessive phlegm.
- Use instead of Apo-Pulm in asthmatics and severe tuberculin constitution lung issues.
125 ml syrup
Ingredients: Bryonia cretica 3X, Coccus cacti 2X, Grindelia robusta 8X, Guajacum officinale 3X, Kalium stibyltartaricum 4X, Phellandrium aquaticum 4X, Phosphorus 6X, Usnea Barbata12X
Take 1 teaspoon without diluting in water as often as needed, typically 2 to 6 times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Duration of Use:
For acute use, discontinue once phlegm and cough is resolved.
In programs for chronic lung issues, may use for 4 to 6 weeks at a time.
Combines Well With:
Apo-Tuss in severe cough.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”