CANGUST spag. drops – For prophylaxis or treatment following a heart attack. Provides anti-inflammatory, anti-thrombotic properties that help prevent coronary insufficiency and sclerosis.
- Heart blood stagnation, including prevention of coronary disease and treatment after infarct.
- Blood stagnation anywhere in the body above the umbilicus.
- Stomach insufficiency due to lack of tone in solar plexus.
1.7 fl oz (50 ml) Drops
Ingredients: Aesculus hippocastanum 2X, Arnica montana 4X, Aurum chloratum 6X, Carbo vegitalis 8X, Lachesis muta 6X, Nicotina tabacum 6X, Prunus laurocerasus 3X, Strophanthus gratus 4X
Can be used long term in heart conditions.
When added to protocols for breaking up blood stasis in the upper body, Cangust is continued for the duration of that protocol, typically 4 to 8 weeks.
Combines Well With:
SyCircue to download tissue and vascular congestion, and basic drainage and regulation.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”