CLAUPAREST spag. drops – For treatment of arterial and venous circulatory disturbances.
- Circulatory disorders, especially blood stagnation and claudication.
- Circulatory insufficiency involving spasticity or numbness.
1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Ingredients: Aranea diadema 9X, Arnica montana 4X, Cuprum aceticum 4X, Mandragora e radie siccato 6X, Melliotis officinalis 4X, Nicotina tabacum 6X, Plumbum aceticum 6X, Ruta graviolens 4X
¼ to ½ teaspoon taken 2 or 3 times daily.
Duration of Use:
Used for 4 to 8 weeks in protocols designed to cleanse the matrix where circulatory insufficiency is creating a blockade.
Can be used long term if it continues to support circulation that is impaired due to aging or pathology.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”