FERRODONA spag. drops - For treatment of anemia, regeneration of cells following blood
loss and prevention of iron deficiency
- Iron deficiency anemia that is unresponsive to dietary correction.
- Iron absorption or metabolic regulation issues.
1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Ingredients: Arsenicum album 12X, Ceanothus americanus 5X, Cinchona succirubra 4X, Cobaltum nitricum 6X, Cuprum sulfuricum 6X, Ferrum metallicum 12X, Manganum aceticum 6X, Natrium muriaticum 12X
¼ to ½ teaspoon taken twice daily.
Duration of Use:
Until anemia is corrected. If condition is chronic or relapsing, Ferrodona is taken for 1 to 2 months at a time followed by 1 or 2 months off the remedy.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”