Guna IL (Interleukin) 3
Used for Hematopoiesis support
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password.
1 fl oz (30 ml)Active Ingredient:
- Interleukin 3 4C
Inactive Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 30%
- Adults and children 12+: 20 drops twice a day in a little water. Hold in the mouth
- for about 30 seconds then swallow.
- Children between 12 years and 6 years of age: 10 drops twice a day in a little water.
- Hold in the mouth for about 30 seconds then swallow.
- Children under 6 years: 5 drops twice a day in a glass of water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist more than 5 days.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”