INFLAMYAR spag. ointment - Invaluable for healing traumatic sport injuries, such as sprains, bruises and ligament strain. In addition, this ointment treats rheumatic, arthritic and inflammatory conditions topically to greatly ease pain and bring quick relief without the side-effects of chemical drugs. It also helps resolve myalgia, contusion, haematoma, torticollis, tendovaginitis, epicondylitis, myogelosis, meniscopathia, neuralgia, lumbago, hip pain (sciatica), bursitis and intercostal neuralgia.
Imagine What INFLAMYAR Could Do for You!
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email email@example.com to request a password.
- Unique Spagyric formula combines 8 ingredients to provide powerful therapeutic relief of traumatic sports-related injuries, such as sprains, bruises and muscle strains
- Great for bursitis, sciatica, and acute inflammation from injuries
- After strenuous exercise, massaging Inflamyar into tender points will help prevent soreness the next day.
- Routine self-massage with Inflamyar into tender points will restore flexibility and elasticity to muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Pain and inflammation from soft tissue injuries.
Experience the pain-reducing effect of Inflamyar Ointment or drops today.
Available in 35g/100g Ointment, 100 ml drops and 10g Pellets
Arnica montana 12X
Bellis perennis 8X
Bryonia cretica 4X
Guajacum Officinale 4X
Ledum palustre 4X
Rhus Toxicodendron 12X
Ruta Graviolens 6X
Viscum album 4X
Ingredients ( Oral Drops)
Arnica Montana 4X
Bellis Perennis 4X
Bryonia Cretoca 4X
Guajacum Officinale 6X
Ledum palustre 12X
Rhus Toxicodendron 8X
Ruta Graviolens 4X
Viscum album 4X________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ointment is applied 2 to 4 times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Drops are taken ¼ to ½ teaspoon 2 or 3 times per day in the context of programs for releasing pro-inflammatory toxins from the matrix.
Pellets: Follow the advice of your healthcare practitioner for the right dosage
Duration of Use:
Ointment is used on an acute basis.
Drops and pellets are generally included in detoxification protocols lasting 4 weeks.
- Stop the use of this product and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- Do not use If pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult with your healthcare provider before use
Additional Information: Store in a dry place and store under normal conditions (away from moisture and excessive heat or cold)
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”