240 Vegetarian Capsules
Serving size: 6 Capsules
Acetyl L- Carnitine HCI 1.5 g
L-Tyrosine 500 mg
Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis) 98% 500 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg
Capsicum (Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract) 50mg
Synephrine (as Bitter Orange- Citrus aurantium fruit ) 20 mg
Cellulose, Vegetable cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable
As a dietary supplement, take one serving (6 capsules) 1 time per day. Shred JYM™ can be taken with or without food.
Some people may have a sensitive stomach and will not tolerate green tea extract well on an empty stomach. If this is you, be sure to take Shred JYM™ with meals. If you are sensitive to caffeine, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition or are taking any prescription or over the counter medications
- Do not exceed recommended serving
- Do not consume with stimulants from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine
- Do not use for more than 8 weeks
- Consult with your physician prior to use especially if you are taking medication, including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants, or if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma
- Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery
- Immediately discontinue use and consult your physician if any adverse reactions occur, including but not limited to rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath
- To avoid sleeplessness, do not consume within 6 hours of bedtime
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”