KELAN Ointment (Pekana)
KELAN topical ointment - For treatment of scars due to surgery or burns.
- Treatment and prevention of scars and keloids.
- Wound healing.
Ingredients: Acidum silicicum 6X, Arnica montana 12X, Graphites 6X, Hypericum perforatum 6X, Ledum palustre 12X, Magnesium fluoratum 12X, Magnesium sulfuricum 12X, Ruta graviolens 12X
Apply 2 or 3 times a day with mobilizing massage to scars.
Can use on new wounds once skin has closed. Apply 2 to 4 times per day to keep tissue moistened with remedy.
Duration of Use:
For scars, continue until normal elasticity and color has been restored.
For new wounds, start when skin has closed, and continue until new skin has regrown.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”