MUCAN Oral Drops (Pekana)
For treatment of yeast and fungal infections. Helps promote a healthy acid-base balance.
- Provides support For treatment of yeast and fungal infections.
- Helps promote a healthy acid-base balance
- Support for Cleansing the matrix and body fluids of microbial toxins
- Shifts the terrain to one less friendly towards mycotic infections
- For treatment of local and systemic mycotic infections, including Candida, Mucor, and Aspergillus infestation.
- Restores a healthy internal (biological) terrain that has been severely altered by incorrect nutrition, toxins or drugs.
As French physiologist, Claude Bernard stated, "The terrain is everything, the germ is nothing".
As a result, MUCAN drops are strongly indicated for patients who suffer from environmental or systemic intoxication, particularly those treated frequently with allopathic antibiotics or antimycotic medications.
This powerful spagyric remedy has a profound antimycotic and antibacterial effect on the blood and tissues and changes the internal terrain to such an extent that Candida, Mucor, and Aspergillus cannot develop into higher, pathogenic forms.
- Cleansing the matrix and body fluids of microbial toxins.
- Shift terrain to one less friendly towards mycotic infections.
1.7 fl oz (50 ml) oral drops
Agaricus muscarius 6X, Allium sativum 6X, Aristolochia clematis 12X, Cedron 6X,Hydrastis Canadensis 12X, Okoubaka aubrevillei 6X, Vincetoxicum hirundinaria 4X
Adults: 15-20 drops 3 times per day directly or in liquid
School Children: 7-10 drops 3 times per day
Small Children: 5 drops 3 times per day
Duration of Use:
Post-infection cleanup can usually be accomplished within about 2 weeks.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”