Mucor racemosus (formerly SyCircue)
Mucor is designed for use under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
Please call 310-738-8878 to speak with one of our practitioners or email us at email@example.com to request a password.
Mucor racemosus (formerly SyCircue) |
For acne, circulatory problems, including symptoms of glaucoma, improves healing time of bruises, muscle spasms, and sore muscles.
- 100% natural and vegan
- All ingredients are plant-based, naturally fermented, or of natural mineral origin
- Contain more powerful, scientifically supported extracts
- Contain NO GMOs, parabens, metals or BPA
For the treatment of acute and chronic inflammation and circulatory disorders.
- Ideal for sports injuries (tears, bruises, sprains)
- Stops excessive inflammation, reduces swelling
- Promotes proper circulation
- Limited microcirculation, vascular congestion
- Treats hematoma
- Strained/sore muscles, muscle spasms, muscle soreness
- Soft tissue injury
- Varicose veins
Mucor racemosus 6X
benzyl alcohol*, carbomer, glycerol*, isopropyl palmitate*, modified lauryl alcohol, triglycerides*, water
Adults: Apply a small amount of lotion to affected area 3 times daily, or as directed by a licensed practitioner. Consult a practitioner about children’s dosages.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
- As with any drug, if pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”