MUNDIPUR spag drops – For elimination of toxic waste products lodged in the tissues and organs. This excretion medication alleviates symptoms that accompany a slowed or derailed metabolism, such as increased mineralization of the body, tendencies toward infections, and concrement build-up that inhibits proper organ function. It also stimulates the drainage of metabolic waste products, treats inflammation of the mucous membranes and breathing tract, regulates and stimulates intestinal excretion, combats gout and rheumatism that accompanies cellulite development, and eliminates uric acid deposits. In general, this
remedy provides a mild, long-term form of excretion that is well-tolerated by even chronic and elderly patients.
- Excessive toxic load in connective tissue matrix resulting in upregulated inflammation.
- Laxity of motility in biliary tree.
- Insufficient biliary secretion resulting in constipation and susceptibility to food-borne pathogens.
- Irritable bowel syndrome including biliary dystonia and GERD.
250 ml drops
Ingredients: Berberis vulgaris 6X, Bryonia cretica 4X, Colchicum autumnale 12X, Cynara scolymnus 8X, Harpagophytum procumbens 12X, Ledum palustre 6X, Natrium carbonicum 4X, Phytolacca americana 4X
For full detoxification action where there is no bowel irritability, each dose is 1 to 2 teaspoons, taken 2 or 3 times per day.
In the presence of irritable bowel syndrome, irritability in the bile ducts or gall bladder, or GERD, much smaller doses of Mundipur are taken in combination with Apo-Stom to sweeten up the bile. Typical dosage is ¼ to ½ teaspoon Mundipur with ½ teaspoon Apo-Stom in warm water taken after meals.
Duration of Use:
If using the larger 1 to 2 teaspoon dose for detoxifying the matrix and reducing systemic inflammation, this is generally used as a beginning remedy, and continued for about 1 month.
Use of the smaller doses of Mundipur combined with Apo-Stom can be done long-term. If needed longer than 2 months, consider that causes of gut irritability have not been adequately removed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”