well-researched mushroom extracts for immune system support*
- in liquid form for easy titration and pediatric supplementation
- reishi, maitake, and Cordyceps promote T- and B-lymphocyte immune activity*
- shiitake and Coriolus help maintain a healthy balance of microorganisms*
Mushrooms have been used medicinally by many cultures for thousands of years. Proteoglycans and polysaccharides, including alpha-glucans and beta-glucans, are believed to be the active ingredients in many of these mushroom species. The seven mushrooms in Myco-Immune are the best-researched mushrooms known and have been shown in numerous studies to be significant immune-enhancers.*
The mushrooms in Myco-Immune increase macrophage and NK-cell activity, phagocytosis, and interferon-gamma and interleukin-1 and -2 productions, all of which promote good immune health.* Cordyceps, reishi, maitake, Schizophyllum, and Tremella stimulate B-lymphocytes and T-lymphocytes, and Cordyceps, shiitake, and Coriolus possess activity against harmful microorganisms.
2 fl oz
Servings Per Container: 30
Proprietary Blend: 1.6 g.
Caterpillar Mushroom (Cordyceps sinensis)
Maitake Mushroom (Grifola frondosa)
Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum)
Shiitake Mushroom (Lentinula edodes)
Snow Fungus (Tremella fuciformis)
Split Gills Fungus (Schizophyllum commune)
Turkey Tail Mushroom (Trametes versicolor)
- Myco-Immune contains ingredients derived from mushroom sources. Myco-immune contains alcohol.
- If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
- This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”