OPSONAT spag. drops - Indispensable for healing severe acute infections and chronic illnesses, this medication eliminates clinically-manifested or latent infections including
focal infections — that play a key role in the development of pathogenic conditions. It also treats inflammation of the inner mucosa, tissues and organs, detoxifies the joints and restores the mucous membranes to proper working order. In addition, OPSONAT drops clear the terrain of toxic wastes and stimulate the body’s own systemic regulation. May be indicated for treatment of severe case.
- Focal infection and/or toxicity
- Inflammation and irritation of mucus and serous membranes, including GI tract, respiratory tract, and synovial membranes.
- Tends to increase the aggressiveness of the excretion provoked by other remedies. Always use in combination with other Pekana remedies.
3.34 fl oz (100 ml)
Ingredients: Acidum nitricum 4X, Acidum sulfuricum 4X, Gratiola officinalis 4X, Hydrastis canadensis 4X, Lachesis muta 7X, Lytta vesicaatoria (cantharis) 4X, Bellis prennis 1X, Glechoma hedeacea MT
- Generally not included in initial patient protocols.
- 5 to 10 drops per dose for gentle provocation.
- 25 drops twice daily for full effect after low dosage tolerance for remedy has been demonstrated.
- Very sensitive patients, such as autistic children and patients with a history of closed head injuries, will usually use Opsonat in the dosage range of 2 to 5 drops taken once or twice daily.
Duration of Use:
Use as long as needed to break up focal infection/toxicity.
If focus is not resolved within 2 months of use, consider switching remedies or adding sanPharma bacterial remedies (NotaSan-Notatum) to protocol.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”