Pleo Alkala "N" (Powder)
Pleo Alkala Antacid Powder is a natural, homeopathic antacid supplement which may help support digestive comfort, pH balance, and relief from symptoms associated with occasional acid indigestion and heartburn.
Alkala "N" Includes the following to help relieve the discomforts associated with occasional heartburn, sour stomach, and indigestion:
- potassium bicarbonate
- sodium bicarbonate
- sodium citrate - antacids
May be used to supporting relief from occasional symptoms of acid indigestion, sour stomach, and heartburn.
• Potassium bicarbonate
• Sodium bicarbonate
Suggested Use: Use the enclosed spoon.
- Adults: Take 1 spoonful in the morning with a glass of water. If needed take a second spoonful in the evening, or as directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 2 spoonfuls in a 24-hour period.
- If you are over 60 years old, do not take more than 1 spoonful.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Do not take maximum dose for more than 2 weeks.
- Not for children under 12 years.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have kidney disease or are on a sodium-restricted diet if you are taking a prescription drug (antacids may react with certain prescription drugs)
- If you are pregnant or nursing.
- If symptoms or maximum dosage lasts more than 2 weeks, stop use and ask a doctor.
- May have a laxative effect or cause constipation in some users.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”