The following dosage forms are available: drops and tablets
Okoubasan® is produced from the dried bark of Okoubaka aubrevillei, a tree which is mainly found in West Africa. In popular medicine, the pulverized bark is internally administered as a detoxifier. This old native’s remedy was used by the chieftain's "food tasters" in order to protect them from poisoning. Today, Okoubaka aubrevillei is also used for the treatment of food poisoning and for healing infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acute diarrhea, especially after food poisoning
- infections of the gastrointestinal tract
- food intolerances
- prophylactically in cases of change of nutrition and climate
- for use during elimination of metabolic waste products
30 ml drops 2X
Ingredients (Drops): Okoubaka aubrevillei 2X dilution
Inactive Ingredients: purified water, ethanol
80 Tabs 2X
Ingredients (Tablets): 250 mg Okoubaka aubrevillei 2X trituration. Inactive Ingredients: lactose, potato starch, magnesium stearate
Drops: in case of acute conditions 5 drops every half to full hour. In case of chronic conditions 5 drops, 1-3 x times daily.
Tablets: in case of acute conditions 1 tablet every half to full hour up to a maximum of 12 times daily. In case of chronic conditions 2 tablets daily
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional,
- if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”