Sound Sleep is homeopathic complex consists of various homeopathic medicines to support occasional insomnia.
Insomnia is a debilitating condition that affects most people at some point in their life. There are various forms of insomnia ‐ Sleep onset insomnia (difficulty falling asleep), Sleep maintenance insomnia (difficulty staying asleep), Sleep offset insomnia (waking up too early in the morning), and Non‐restorative insomnia (the feeling of not having enough sleep). Regardless of the type of insomnia you have, if it persists it can disrupt your daily performance and quality of life and could lead to other issues like a weakened immune system, depression, and irritability.
For many people who suffer from Chronic Insomnia, “sleeping pills” become a way of life, taking it day in and day out to maintain some level of sleeping normality. The problem with this treatment method is that the root cause remains unaddressed so the Insomnia persists, as does the need for the sleeping pills. Some of the symptoms associated with insomnia are:
- Difficulty falling and/or staying asleep
- Poor sleep quality
- Daytime fatigue
- Poor concentration
The following are some of the causes of insomnia
- Environmental factors including excess caffeine consumption, television or computer use before bed.
- Biological factors such as a painful condition or illness.
- Mental or emotional stress.
- Drug use including amphetamines such as speed and ecstasy.
- Hormonal factors such as menopause, PMS, restless leg syndrome or low blood sugar levels.
Serving Size 3 Pellets
- Avena sativa 3C/ 6C *HPUS
- Chamomilla 3C
- Helleborus niger 6C
- Ignatia amara 6C
- Melatonin 3C
- Melissa officinalis 6C
- Pineal gland 12c
- Pulsatilla 6C
- Serotonin 6C
- Valeriana officinalis 3C/ 6C
- zinc met 6x
- Passiflora 3C/ 6C
- Scutellaria 6C
Inactive Ingredients: Sucrose
* HPUS indicates that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
SUGGESTED USE: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: As a dietary supplement dissolve 3 Pellets 3 times before bedtime or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing unless advised by your healthcare practitioner
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional,
- if you have any existing medical condition.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”