SPECI-CHOL spag. drops - For treatment of functional disturbances of the pancreas, including reduced secretion of digestive enzymes and insufficient production of the hormones insulin and glucagon.
- Pancreatic regulation and drainage.
- Pancreatic irritation due to presence of microbial toxins of fungal origin.
1.7 fl oz (50 ml) drops
Ingredients: Chionanthus virginica 3X, Eichhornia crassipes 2X, Hedera helix 6X, Iberis amara 3X, Iris versicolor 3X, Nux moschata 4X, phosphorus 10X, Glechoma hederacea MT
Suggested Use: The degree of provocation induced by this remedy is mostly determined by the type and level of toxins stored in the matrix of the pancreas. In cases of a heavy encumbrance of the matrix, dosage must be very small, such as 2 drops per day combined with other drainage remedies. With a less encumbered matrix, the patient may tolerate 25 drops taken 2 times per day.
Duration of Use:
Usually used in cleansing protocols lasting 4 to 8 weeks.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”